Friday 2 March 2007

Sunday's the London way!

If you think that your Sunday nights in London are going to be boring as your 8 hour flight from New York to London, then have I got news for you!!

Faces nightclub is the place to be every Sunday night if you want a Sunday to remember..

It offers you a fine selection of music varying from R n'B, funky house and hip hop plus much much more, and if you are not star stricken from the famous DJ's on set, then I guarantee you will once you bump into our soap celebs (you know what us brits are like with our soap operas).

Although I can't say I have been there before I know many people who have and believe me once they'd been there they couldnt help but visit it again and again...

If that's not encouraging enougth, then consider the fact that ladies will only pay £7 entry and men £10 for a night that I believe will be live and kicking! So let's all party the London way....

No comments: